Things To Do
If you are in town for Gator football, our University of Florida hotel is near Ben Griffin Memorial Stadium, also known as 'The Swamp.' Located on UF campus, our Hilton hotel is centrally located for a visit to the campus. A number of local attractions are near our University of Florida hotel, including the UF golf course, the Center for Performing Arts, the Hippodrome, Oaks Mall, Florida Museum of Natural History and much more.
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville also offers a variety of things to do on property. Relax with a drink or meal in 2-Bits Lounge or Albert's Restaurant, swim in the outdoor pool and enjoy a workout in the modern fitness center.
Take a leisurely stroll around campus and allow our hotel near University of Florida to be your home away from home. There are also a number of local shops to pick-up the latest Gator gear.
Must-see attractions in Gainesville:
- Ben Hill Griffin Memorial Stadium, home of Gator Football
- Steven C O'Connell Center, home of Gator Basketball
- University of Florida campus, with iconic buildings like the Century Tower
- Local museums, performing arts and nature parks
- Downtown Gainesville restaurants and nightlife
A Benchmark Resort & Hotel
Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville, 1714 SW 34th Street, Gainesville, FL, 32607 P: (352) 371-3600