Packages & Experiences
River Course Golf Package
The unmistakable elements of a Pete Dye design and Virginia Tech’s commitment to excellence and tradition are immediately apparent from the moment you arrive at “The River”.
Click To Call
The extraordinary clubhouse rests on a rock cliff seventy feet above the historic and pristine New River. Spectacular views of the golf course and the river will confirm that you have arrived at a very special destination.
- Overnight Accommodations
- Breakfast at Preston's per person
- Greens Fees at Pete Dye River Course per person
- Cart Fees per person
- Bucket of Range Balls per person
Based on availability. Restrictions may apply.
Virginia Wine Lovers
Tucked away between the Allegheny and Blue Ridge Mountains sits The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center.
Click To Call
Just a short, beautiful drive away from the hotel’s front door you will find gorgeous wineries such as Chateau Morrisette, Beliveau Estate and Attimo Winery. The Inn is home to Preston’s Restaurant, a two-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner that focuses on pairing the perfect wines with Preston’s farm-to-table menus. The Virginia Wine Lover Package combines all the necessary ingredients to explore everything you love about Virginia food and wine.
- Overnight Accommodations for Two
- Private Label Wine Gift upon Welcome
- Dinner for Two at Preston’s with Wine Flight
- Breakfast for Two at Preston’s
- Virginia Wine Trail Map
Offer based on availability.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Benchmark Resort & Hotel
The Inn at Virginia Tech, 901 Prices Fork Road Blacksburg, VA 24061 P: (540) 231-8000 Toll Free Reservations: (877) 200-3360