Packages & Experiences
Hike the Gorge
Explore miles of trails and spectacular views. Hike the Gorge and refuel with a $30 dining credit.
From rushing waterfalls in the winter, blooming wildflowers in the spring and pockets of gold in the fall. It doesn't matter what time of year you choose to hike the Columbia River Gorge, because its breathtaking views never go out of season. Recharge for your next adventure with a two night stay in our Lodge accommodations and enjoy a $30 dining credit plus two complimentary bottles of water.
- Two night stay in a deluxe accommodation
- $30 dining credit per stay to the Cascade Dining Room
- Two complimentary bottles of water
- Access to three on-property trails including the new Gorge Loop Fitness Trail, bike rentals, indoor swimming pool, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and fitness center
Offer is based on availability. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Package price does not include Daily Resort Fee, taxes and gratuities.
Click To Call
Sleep amongst the tall Douglas Firs in our deluxe Tree House King with one king bed or Family Tree House with double accommodation featuring a luxurious king bed and queen day bed. Spend your day soaring above the treetops at our exciting Adventure Park including a Zip Line Tour and Aerial Course, or swing a bullseye at the thrilling Axe Throwing Park.
Refuel after the day’s adventures with the freshest local cuisine in the Cascade Dining Room overlooking the Columbia Gorge. Finish off with dessert in-house or outdoors with two complimentary s’mores kits ready to be roasted at your private outdoor Tree House fire pit.
*Must book online or call 509-427-0202 separately to make Adventure Park reservation.
- Two night stay in a luxurious Tree House King or Tree House Double
- $100 Adventure Park credit per stay
- $50 dining credit per stay
- Private outdoor fire pit with complimentary s’mores kit
- Use of indoor swimming pool, indoor & outdoor hot tubs, and fitness center
- Designated parking space with complimentary shuttle service to main Lodge
Minimum two night stay required. Offer is based on availability. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Package price does not include Daily Resort Fee, taxes and gratuities.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Benchmark Resort & Hotel
Skamania Lodge, 1131 SW Skamania Lodge Way, Stevenson, WA 98648 P: 509-314-4177 Toll Free Reservations: 844-432-4748