Packages & Experiences
Land & Sea Field Trip Package
Take your family on a field trip where you’ll discover, play, and learn along the coast of Maine! Spend the mornings learning and roam the afternoon away with a certified marine biologist or on a self-guided tour through the winding forested trails around Spruce Point Inn’s over 50 acres!
Click To Call
Our Land & Sea Field Trip Package is available for both the spring and fall seasons and includes:
- Accommodations: Choice of Private Cottages, Historic Inn, Woodland or Oceanview accommodations
- Land Program: Families may enjoy a self-guided tour exploring our miles of wooded trails and identifying native plants with help from our SPI Flora Identification Map
- Sea Program: Kids and parents may also enjoy a 60 minute hands-on marine biology workshop with a certified marine biologist on a fun exploration of our shores and aboard the Inn’s Bright Line harbor launch.
- Little Explorer Amenity: Pencil, Discovery Notebook, House-made Granola Bar and Apple Snack
Package and workshops are based on availability. Our marine biology workshops require reservation at least 24 hours in advance and children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Based on low tide schedule. Workshops can occur during inclement weather and are exclusively offered through this package. If desired, marine biology workshop can include a 20 minute discovery tour aboard Bright Line Motor Launch. Package includes 1 amenity pack per person, per reservation. Offer is available for stays May 20th-June 30th and Sept. 1st - Oct.16th, 2021.
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Gemstone Collection Hotel
Spruce Point Inn, 88 Grandview Avenue, Boothbay Harbor, Maine, 04538 P: (207) 633-4152 Toll Free Reservations: (800) 553-0289