Packages & Experiences
Bed and Breakfast
Enjoy the blissful Hotel Roanoke sleep experience with The Regency Room's award-winning breakfast buffet!
The package includes:
- Deluxe accommodations for two
- Blissful Hotel Roanoke Sleep Experience with The Regency Room's award-winning breakfast buffet
Regency Dinner Package
Experience a Virginia Blue Ridge culinary adventure complete with champagne and strawberries upon arrival and dining in the award-winning Regency Room!
The Hotel's signature dinner package that spans everything from champagne and strawberries upon arrival to an intimate evening in The Regency Room, followed by an award winning breakfast the next morning. Our restaurants have a storied history and offer a variety of tastes and atmospheres to suit every appetite. Your options include sumptuous breakfast buffets, a la carte lunch features and a fine dining dinner experience in the elegant and award-winning Regency Dining Room, now celebrating more than 75 years of service in the Roanoke Valley.
- Champagne and strawberries upon arrival
- Four course intimate dinner for two in The Regency Room
- Full breakfast the next morning in The Regency Room
Please note dining room reservations must be made separately and in advance.
Roanoke Mountain Adventures
The mountains are calling. Hit the trails and get out in the wild with the Roanoke Mountain Adventures package!
- Adventure Pack including bottled water, energizer drink, packaged granola bars, California trail mix, bananas and a local guide to outdoor fun in the valley
- A certificate for 20 percent off a guided trip or equipment rental, or trail shuttle service with Roanoke Mountain Adventures
- Valet Parking
Based on availability. If utilizing the 20% off at Roanoke Mountain Adventures, your arrangements must be booked in advance by calling 540.525.8295. Learn more about Roanoke Mountain Adventures at www.roanokemountainadventures.com
Explore Black Dog Salvage (as seen on Salvage Dawgs on the DIY Network) in Roanoke and their incredible, 40,000 square-foot warehouse that features a stunning variety of antiques, commercial salvage and countless other unique items. This package includes:
- Overnight Accommodations
- Transportation to and From Black Dog Salvage
- Self-guided visit at Black Dog Salvage
- Black Dog Salvage Keepsake
Shuttle transportation must be made in advance by calling Towne Park directly at 540.853.8273 or when speaking to a reservations agent.
Roanoke Food Tour Package
Are you ready for an amazing culinary & history adventure in Virginia's Blue Ridge?
Discover the bustling downtown and the tastes, sights, and aromas of the culinary scene as you stroll and eat your way through the Star City with Tour Roanoke! The blend of food, culture and history is the perfect recipe for a delicious and fascinating Virginia Blue Ridge experience! Guests will have a fascinating journey on this 3 hour walking and culinary tour. Glimpse behind-the-scenes at area restaurants, discover the story behind the food and make new friends while sampling tasty one-of-a kind treats.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations at the historic Hotel Roanoke Conference Center
- A tour through Roanoke's vibrant food scene and the exploding historic downtown.
- Uncover hidden gems, iconic landmarks, back alleys and Roanokes colorful history.
- Receive the Downtown restaurant guide – with exclusive Coupons after the tour from Tour Roanoke!
Please contact Tour Roanoke at (540) 309-1781. If you wish to cancel, please do so 1 day prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties.
The Train Lover's Package
The Train Lover Package is a unique opportunity for visitors to experience how the Roanoke Valley became the region it is today! Explore America's railroad heritage with accommodations overlooking the rails, breakfast in the award-winning Regency Room, tickets to the O. Winston Link Museum and the Virginia Museum of Transportation and lodging just steps from it all.
The Train Lover Package is a unique opportunity for visitors to experience how Roanoke became the city it is today! Those who seek the rich history of America's railroad heritage will delight in The Hotel Roanoke Train Lover Package
- Accommodations overlooking the railroad
- Breakfast for two in The Regency Room
- Tickets to the O. Winston Link Museum and the Virginia Museum of Transportation
- Lodging just steps from O. Winston Link Museum and the Virginia Museum of Transportation
- Like a LocalQuirky, below-the-radar highlights only a local could recommendRead More
- The WeekenderHow to spend 36 hours here, with the resort as your basecamp.Read More
A Benchmark Resort & Hotel
Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center, 110 Shenandoah Ave. NW, Roanoke, VA 24016 P: (540) 985-5900 Toll Free Reservations: (844) 442-8746